Why do we need waivers?
Our responsibility to you is:
• To provide a safe place where you can have fun
• To inform you of the risks involved in using our parks
• To help you minimize the risk of harm to yourself and any children you are responsible for
The WAIVER is an important part of this safety safeguard as it makes sure that you:
• Understand and agree to abide by our safety rules, which includes following any instructions from our staff
• Have agreed to make sure that any children you are responsible for abide by our rules too
• Understand that you and any children you are responsible for use the park at your own risk
Who needs a waiver?
ALL visitors, adults and children, who are going to use the activity areas at a Gravity park need a signed WAIVER that will still be IN DATE on the day they use the park.
• Waivers for visitors that are under 18 have to be signed by one of THEIR parents, or a LEGAL guardian - no other person can sign a child’s waiver.
• If any of your party turns up without having a valid, signed waiver they CANNOT BE ALLOWED on the activity areas of the park.
• Any visitor who already has a valid waiver from a time you visited us before can use that same waiver, but make sure it will be IN DATE on the day of your next visit.
Online waivers are best:
Waivers completed online at our webstore are valid for 12 months and you don't need to bring paper copies to the park. Also, our system keeps track of your waiver’s validity and sends a reminder when it needs renewing.
Once you’ve completed your waiver online you’ll receive an email with a link to download a copy of the waiver for your records. All you need to do is bring a copy of the WAIVER NUMBER with you along with your BOOKING REFERENCE when you come to the park – you don’t need to print and bring the whole form if you completed your waiver online. The WAIVER NUMBER is on the bottom of each page and in the Signature Certificate on the last page.
Waivers for groups:
When you plan to bring a group, all of you need a waiver. If the goup has under 18's, then each under 18 needs a waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian. You can include all of your children and yourself under one waiver and waivers are valid for 12 months. To help other parents, we recommend sending them the link to this page where they'll find the information they need. There's a link to the waivers section of our webstores via the BOOK button under our logo at the top.
Waivers for parties:
ALL guests in the party, whether adult or child, who are going to use the activity areas of Gravity Trampoline Parks during the party need a signed WAIVER that will still be IN DATE on the day of the party. Waivers for guests that are under 18 have to be signed by one of THEIR parents, or a LEGAL guardian - no other person can sign a child’s waiver. If any of your party turns up without an in-date, signed waiver they CANNOT BE ALLOWED on the activity areas of the park.
NOTE On our webstore, even if you are not participating yourself, you need to sign the waiver that says Myself & Children
Any guest, either child or adult, who already has a valid waiver from a time you visited us before can use that waiver, but make sure it will be IN DATE on the day of the party. Other parents of your party’s guests might or might not have a valid waiver. We recommend that you email all of the parents to make them aware that a waiver is needed and include a link to our webstore where they can sign the waiver online.
To sign a waiver online you must first SELECT A PARK then scroll to the footer area where you'll see the SIGN WAIVER button to take you to the webstore for the selected park where you can sign your waiver and book your Open Jump session, party or event.