About Safety Agreements
Why do we need a Safety Agreement?
Our responsibility to you is:
• To provide a safe place where you can have fun
• To inform you of the risks involved in using our parks
• To help you minimize the risk of harm to yourself and any children you are responsible for
The Safety Agreement is an important part of this safety safeguard as it makes sure that you:
• Understand and agree to abide by our safety rules, which includes following any instructions from our staff
• Have agreed to make sure that any children you are responsible for abide by our rules too
• Understand that you and any children you are responsible for use the park at your own risk
Who needs a Safety Agreement?
ALL visitors, adults and children, who are going to use the activity areas at a Gravity park need a signed Safety Agreement that will still be IN DATE on the day they use the park.
• Safety Agreements for visitors that are under 18 have to be signed by one of THEIR parents, or a LEGAL guardian - no other person can sign a child’s Safety Agreement.
• If any of your party turns up without having a valid, signed Safety Agreement they CANNOT BE ALLOWED on the activity areas of the park.
• Any visitor who already has a valid Safety Agreement from a time you visited us before can use that same Safety Agreement, but make sure it will be IN DATE on the day of your next visit.
Online Safety Agreements are best:
Safety Agreements completed online at our webstore are valid for 12 months and you don't need to bring paper copies to the park. Also, our system keeps track of your Safety Agreement's validity and sends a reminder when it needs renewing.
Once you’ve completed your Safety Agreement online you’ll receive an email with a link to download a copy of the Safety Agreement for your records. All you need to do is bring a copy of the Agreement NUMBER with you along with your BOOKING REFERENCE when you come to the park – you don’t need to print and bring the whole form if you completed your Safety Agreement online. The Safety Agreement NUMBER is on the bottom of each page and in the Signature Certificate on the last page.
Safety Agreements for groups:
When you plan to bring a group, all of you need a Safety Agrement. If the group has under 18's, then each under 18 needs a Safety Agreement signed by their parent or legal guardian. You can include all of your children and yourself under one Safety Agreement and they are valid for 12 months. To help other parents, we recommend sending them the link to this page where they'll find the information they need. There's a link to the Safety Agreement section of our webstores via the BOOK button under our logo at the top.
Safety Agreements for parties:
ALL guests in the party, whether adult or child, who are going to use the activity areas of Gravity Trampoline Parks during the party need a signed Safety Agreement that will still be IN DATE on the day of the party. Safety Agreements for guests that are under 18 have to be signed by one of THEIR parents, or a LEGAL guardian - no other person can sign a child’s Safety Agreement. If any of your party turns up without an in-date, signed Safety Agreement they CANNOT BE ALLOWED on the activity areas of the park.
NOTE On our webstore, even if you are not participating yourself, you need to sign the Safety Agreement that says Myself & Children
Any guest, either child or adult, who already has a valid Safety Agreement from a time you visited us before can use that Safety Agreement, but make sure it will be IN DATE on the day of the party. Other parents of your party’s guests might or might not have a valid Safety Agreement. We recommend that you email all of the parents to make them aware that a Safety Agreement is needed and include a link to our webstore where they can sign it online.
To sign a Safety Agreement online you must first SELECT A PARK then scroll to the footer area where you'll see the Sign Safety Agreement button to take you to the webstore for the selected park where you can sign your Safety Agreement and book your Open Jump session, party or event.