Our wide variety of activities are ready for people of all ages to have fun and keep fit. Whilst we manage our activities to the highest possible standards, accidents and injuries may occur.
Gravity works closely with industry and regulatory organisations to provide you with a safe place to enjoy with your friends, family and colleagues, but you play the most important role in keeping yourself and others around you safe.
You must help yourself and others by following our safety rules and instructions at all times.
1. You must follow instructions from Gravity Staff Members & safety signage at all times without exception.
2. You must watch and pay full attention to the activity Safety Video(s) before starting any session. Under no circumstances may you participate in any activity unless you have watched and understood the full video.
3. You must not participate in any activity if you are not physically/mentally able to do so. If you have concerns about your ability to participate safely, you must seek professional advice before doing so - this includes pre-existing health conditions.
4. You must wear Gravity approved socks at all times. Socks must not be removed during participation.
5. You must not take/wear any objects into/on activity areas that may cause injury/damage to yourself or others. This includes, but isn’t limited to; jewellery, watches, technology, sharps, food and medication.
6. You must wear appropriate clothing that enables ease of movement, suitable for strenuous physical activity.
7. You must leave the activity areas as soon as your session time expires or if Gravity staff instruct you to do so.
8. You must not run or race at any time in any location within Gravity.
9. You must stay in control and within your own abilities. If you feel un-controlled, you must stop immediately.
10. You must stay away from others - all physical, person to person contact is prohibited.
11. You must not ‘double bounce’ - bouncing on the same trampoline as someone else is prohibited.
12. You must bounce and land in the centre of trampolines - do not bounce outside of the coloured border or onto padding, walkways, rest areas or others.
13. You must land on two feet, your back or your bum when using trampolines. You must not land on your head.
14. You must not land on your feet or head when using airbags - only land on your back or bum.
15. You must not obstruct someone else’s path - check your own path is completely clear before moving.
16. You must not sit, rest or lay down in any activity area. You must exit the activity area if you need to rest.
17. You must not do, or attempt, double flips or gainers (opposite rotation with movement).
18. You must not climb, hang or scale equipment unless signage or Gravity staff permit you to do so.
19. You must not throw any items/equipment in Gravity. This excludes dodgeball/dodge-attack areas.
20. You must not remove balls, pugil sticks (battle beam equipment) from the activity area it belongs in.
21. You must not climb without being fully harnessed and permitted to do so by a Gravity Staff Member.
22. You must not join any activity if you are unwell, or present symptoms of any disease (such as COVID-19).
Aged 0 - 18 Months
Aged 18 Months - 4 Years
Must be accompanied by someone aged 16+ at all times. One 16+ aged person can accompany up to two children.
Aged 5 - 12 Years
May use our activities unaccompanied, but must be supervised by someone aged 16+ at all times. One 16+ aged person can accompany up to two children.
Aged 13+ Years
May use our activities both unaccompanied and unsupervised.
Must be aged 4+ years to participate.
Those aged 4 - 11 years may use Gravity Rocks unaccompanied, but must be supervised by someone aged 16+ at all times. One 16+ aged person can accompany up to two children.
Those aged 13 and over may use Gravity Rocks both unaccompanied and unsupervised.
Must be aged 14+ to participate.
Our activities are not suitable if you are pregnant. You may not participate in any Gravity activity if you are pregnant.
You may not participate in any Gravity activity if you have any health limitations or injuries that may worsen during participation or affect you and others.
You may not participate if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Gravity staff reserve the right to stop any customers from participating in activities if they deem it necessary to do so.
What is a Safety Agreement?
Our Safety Agreement is a straightforward document that explains what risks are involved whilst participating in Gravity activities. The agreement outlines what you must do to reduce risks for yourself, persons you’re responsible for and others using our facilities.
Why do I need to sign a Safety Agreement?
A Safety Agreement is just one of the ways we make sure you’re fully informed about any risks involved in Gravity activities. It also makes sure you fully understand what rules you must follow during participation and gives confirmation that you agree to follow those rules.
Who can complete a Safety Agreement?
A Safety Agreement can be completed by anyone aged 16 or over.
Who needs a Safety Agreement?
Everyone needs a Safety Agreement. If you are aged 16+ and complete a Safety Agreement for someone aged 15 and under, it is your responsibility to communicate the risks and rules to the under 16’s you’re completing the agreement for. You cannot participate in Gravity activities without having a valid Safety Agreement.
Does a Safety Agreement expire?
Safety Agreements are valid for 12 months. This means you don’t have to sign one every time you visit Gravity, however, you must complete a new one each year.
Where can I complete a Safety Agreement?
We advise all of our customers to complete a Safety Agreement online, before visiting Gravity. Safety Agreements can also be completed at kiosks positioned within our sites.
Do I get a copy of my Safety Agreement?
Upon completing a Safety Agreement, you will receive an email with a copy of the completed document which can be kept for your records and future reference.
To complete a Safety Agreement online - click here: