A. Whilst we want to ensure that everyone has fun on our E-Karts we ask that the minimum requirements are met:
• To drive in a family Kart, juniors must be aged 4 and above.
• To drive in a Junior Kart, participants must be aged seven and above.
• To drive an Adult Kart, participants must be aged twelve and above.
• Karting lasts approx. 8 minutes per race
• Bowling lasts for 60 minutes for 1 game and 110 minutes for 2 games
• Darts is allocated 60 minutes or 90 minutes
• Street Golf tee off times are every 10 minutes
A. Bookings can be managed via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via 0330 159 5815
Alternatively, if you have booked via Electric Gamebox this can be managed on their website www.electricgamebox.com
A. There is no need to pre book for our arcades, bar or food courts.
Booking is recommended for all activities as tickets are subject to availability.
A. No, there is no requirement to book any tickets for the arcade.
A. At present we don’t offer any discounts for NHS / Blue Light or Students. Should this change, it will be reflected on our website.
A. Gravity Wandsworth offers both lifts and escalators around the venue.
A. Yes, parking is available within the Southside car park: https://southsidewandsworth.com/your-visit/getting-here
A. Yes, Gravity Wandsworth offers a number of lockers which are free to use.
A. At the moment, all tickets are to be purchased individually. Should this change, it will be reflected on our booking system.