Gravity Rocks is pleased to showcase various rock climbing walls which more-likely resemble art installations, with each feature themed to match your level of fitness and ability to achieve your goals. Our expertly-trained staff are also always on guard to ensure you’re in safe hands.
No children under 4 years of age allowed
Children 12 and under should be checked by an adult
A party at Gravity Rocks is bound to be a hit with your little ones and their friends. Our climbing parties are suitable for all ages and include party food choices from the brands you love.
Why not have your party at Gravity and choose from our parties in combination with your climb? Our climbing parties are suitable for all ages and include party food choices such as Hot Dogs or from the brands you love including Nando's and Pizza Express.
Have fun with friends and family by hosting your party at GRAVITY. Parties are managed from start to finish by our special party teams.
Briefing and Safety Rules include: proper fitting of the harness, instruction in use of the carabiners, safety checks before, during and jumping down from your climb, and a demonstration of 'safe' climbing in the arena.
Children 12 years and under need to have an adult on premises when climbing.
Remember to wear comfortable clothes for climbing
and sports type footwear.
General Safety Rules:
- Harnesses must be worn at all times when climbing
- Only one person on a challenge at a time
- A safety briefing must be completed
- Check out down below before you jump down
- No climbing without being clipped properly into the auto belay
- No children under 4 years of age allowed
- Children 12 and Under checked by an adult
- No food or drink in the climbing arena
- Climbing is an alcohol free activity at GRAVITY
No children under 4 years of age allowed, Children 12 and Under checked by an adult.