We know how much kids and adults alike love our choices when it comes to active entertainment, that's why we've bundled up Gravity Rocks with our Open Jump, providing a full day out of fun for those seeking an adrenaline rush! This is the perfect combo to get that rush of oxygen and really get your blood pumping!
Pick your park below and select the Climb-Jump Combo!
Briefing and Safety Rules include: proper fitting of the harness, instruction in use of the carabiners, safety checks before, during and jumping down from your climb, and a demonstration of 'safe' climbing in the arena.
Children 12 years and under need to have an adult on premises when climbing.
Remember to to wear comfortable clothes for climbing and sports type footwear.
General Safety Rules:
- Harnesses must be worn at all times when climbing
- Only one person on a challenge at a time
- A safety briefing must be completed
- Check out down below before you jump down
- No climbing without being clipped properly into the auto belay
- No children under 4 years of age allowed
- Children 12 and Under checked by an adult
- No food or drink in the climbing arena
- Climbing is an alcohol free activity at GRAVITY